Workshop to help you feel more confident and skilful when meeting people you don’t know.
The skill of talking to and building helpful relationships with people you don’t initially know is massively valuable to your fundraising results and to building your career.
This workshop will help you:
- Develop a simple networking strategy that instantly improves your results
- Understand how to approach groups… and how to move on without getting stuck
- Learn and use techniques for managing nerves and boosting confidence
- Understand which beliefs will help you get what you want
- Know what to say at the start, middle and end of conversations that will help you get what you want