The Myers Briggs Type Indicator for Team Performance
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator – Team day to improve team performance through increased awareness of self and others
Understanding and Adapting Communication Styles through the Myers Briggs Type Indicator – one day workshop for fundraisers
- Improve understanding and communication within and across teams
- Understand your supporters / donors better so you can adapt your communication to improve results
Everyone will fill out the MBTI questionnaire in advance of the session. These will be collected and returned to the trainer in advance of the course for scoring.
- Complete the Myers Briggs Type Indicator – understand your reported personality type
- Through activities and discussions, understand your own communication styles on the four pairs of preferences: Extraversion / Intraversion; Sensing / Intuition; Thinking / Feeling; Judging / Perceiving/
- Realise how different your preferences can be from others and the impact of this on how can improve your tolerance and flexibility with others and teamwork
- Explore how this tool can help you in future and what changes you will make to apply lessons.