Writing to Influence
One day workshop to help you write more persuasively and finish your writing tasks far more quickly
Most fundraisers sit down and start writing their document without really understanding the techniques that are a) most likely to persuade the reader and that b) save them hours and hours of wasted effort. Following this session you will never approach writing in the same way again.
- Understanding what will help your donor say YES when they read your document
- Tone of voice – how to make sure your writing is more readable, irrespective of topic
- Creating a first impression that will get your document read
- Using structure to influence your reader’s decision
- The golden thread principle – how to keep your document concise but persuasive